As a leading provider of Septic Inspections, we take pride in offering the best . We are dedicated to serving the needs of our customers each and every day. All of our septic inspectors are PSMA Certified.
We know when buying a home it is a expensive decision and the potential of repair/replacement costs involved with the septic can be costly you want to do what you can to evaluate the condition of the septic system before you complete the purchase of the property.
A typical septic system has four main components:
- A pipe from the home
- The septic tank
- A conveyance line
- The drainage area where the microbes in the soil either digest or remove most contaminents from the wastewater before it eventually reaches groundwater.
Our Inspection Includes:
- Visual inspection of the tank
- Visual inspection and opening of the conveyance system and distribution box
- Complete inspection of absorption area, including dye testing
- Use of high tech cameras
- Complete report available the next business day